Saturday, May 3, 2014

Happy Mothers Day BBM Status Messages Sms Quotes Text Messages 2014


Happy Mothers day bbm status messages, bbm status messages sms  a2014, wish mothers day on bbm messanger on 11th may 2014 you can collect best and lattest bbm status line messages from here

send greetings messages to you mothers happy mothers day messages, 2014 e cards mothers day messages sms for mothers . give messges gift to your mothers and grand maa being a gret and loving mothers mothers day, wishes mothers sms, happy mothers day to  all you




Love your mother, the most beautiful person on this earth. Our best critic yet our strongest supporter.
For me you are my ideal, you taught me to be a man. Your kindness, love and care, everything is unexpressed. Thanks Mom

You never appreciate things your mother did for you until you do the same things for your kids.
Mom I love you so much! Thanks for everything you have given me or will give me. You will never know how much I love you.


When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
God could not be everywhere therefore he made mothers.
I LOVE u mom

having u makes me feel safe & calm
I miss u mom
Missing touches 2 my face with ur chapped palm
u r the greatest
because u r my mom

Love your parents
and treat them
with loving care...
For you will
only know
their value
when you see
their empty chair...

Mother is an undying love,
A love beyond compare,
the one you take your troubles to,
she is the one who really cares.
Mother you are all of this and more,
I love you very much

Searches related to mother's day bbm status


bbm status messages
cute bbm status
bbm status symbols
bbm love status
bbm short status
funny bbm status messages
funny bbm status updates
best bbm status ever




0 comments:

Post a Comment