Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wonderful Mothers day Messages For Whatsapp, Best Whatsapp Status 2014

If you are searching for Mothers day whatsapp status messages then   you can collect wonderful best whatsapp messages from here .mothers day whatsapp quotes  poem on 11th may 2014 . mothers  day celebrates every year the second  sonday in may mother is  very precious  gift by god . mothers day messages 2014, mothers day sms  quotes wishes to you mother , whatsapp sms , whatsapp greetings messages to your mother



Mother is a very special word that represents that wonderful being that gave us life and that every day gives us her wonderful love to see us happy. Congratulations to all the mothers in their day.”

“You can lose the love of all the people you know, your love, your friendship, but you are never going to lose the love you feel for your mother, so in this wonderful day gift a hug and tell her how much you love her.”

The mother loves her child most divinely, not when she sorrounds him with comfort and anticipates his wants, but when she resolutely holds him to the highest standards and is content with nothing less than his best.

It may be that everyone is against us, but our mom is always by our side giving us their love and understanding. Congratulations to all the mothers in this beautiful day.”

You always deliver the best to your children without expecting any reward because the most important thing for you is that they are happy. Spend a beautiful day because you’re a great mom

Make for me a place within your heart On which I can depend. For only you Touch the ancient wellsprings of my tears, Home through all the wanderings of my years, Eden that no other can renew, Root I cannot rend through rage or art.

The love of a mother does not compare to anything because it is a unique and incomparable feeling. Congratulations to all mothers for their work in such a selfless way.

Thank you for all your love, for your teaching and for your support in everything I need. I am fortunate to have such a wonderful mother like you, have a happy Mother’s Day. “


All feelings may change, but what will never change is the great love I have for my mom, because thanks to it I have achieved to be who I am. I send a thousand of congratulations to all mothers in the world. “



When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.

U can ask the universe for all the signs u want, but ultimately, we see what we want to see when we’re ready to see it. -How I Met Ur Mother


In all the good memories of my childhood you are always present, you have accompanied me every day of my life and that’s why I consider you the best mom in the world. May this Mother’s Day can be memorable for you.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment